When> Monday, September 8th, 6:30pm
Where>CDOW Training Classroom in the back of the building at 4255 Sinton Rd., Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Pikes Peak Pheasants / Quail Forever 2014 Youth Outreach and Chukar Hunt
Pikes Peak Pheasants / Quail Forever wants to invite all Youth ages 10 - 15 years of age (Young Ladies and Gentlemen) to come enjoy a great day in the outdoors. Come participate in our 2014 Youth Outreach and Chukar Hunt, get registered now there are limited spaces available.
Activities will include:
- Orientation on Gun Safety
- Field Safety and Awareness
- Safety of Hunting with Dogs
- Trap Shooting
- Hunting Chukar in the field
- Cleaning and Preparing the birds harvested
The 2014 Sportsmans Warehouse Chili Cook Off
Pikes Peak PF takes 3rd......are you kiddin me??
BIG-TIME Thanks to Jay Gust of Pizzeria Rustica in
Old Colorado City
Register for TUNE Camp at Cal-Wood!
Dear Colorado Pheasants Forever Chapter Leaders,
TUNE camp is July 17-20! On-line registration is up and running, and we already have 20 children registered. Please tell kids from your chapter sign up now, so they can be sure to get a spot.
This email has 2 parts-
1) Let us know about the kids you will sponsor.
2) Tell the kids how they can sign up for camp.
If you run into a challenge, please contact us!
STEP ONE: Email Stan and Elizabeth with the following information:
1. Chapter Name
2. Chapter Contact Name, Email & Phone
For each camper:
3. Camper Name
4. Parent’s Email address
5. How much your chapter will pay
6. How much the camper’s family will pay
STEP TWO: send the information below to the parents of your campers
FOR KIDS SPONSORED BY CHAPTERS:
1. Go to Cal-Wood's website
2. Hit the orange ‘REGISTER NOW’ button
3. Input your child’s age and gender
4. Select TUNE Camp from the options ("The Ultimate Nature Experience")
5. Fill out registration.
6. For Payment Option, select: Camp Tuition $450
7. When it asks “ARE YOU A MEMBER OF A PHEASANTS FOREVER CHAPTER?” select YES. Put in the name of the chapter that is sponsoring you. This will allow you to complete registration WITHOUT paying any money up front.
8. Follow the rest of the registration details, complete registration and create an account. You will get an email about the paperwork and other necessary information you will need for camp.
9. Once you are registered, we will confirm with the chapter, and email you about payment.
Please Support The Sponsors Who Help Us Make The 2014 Banquet A Huge Success!!
Support The Sponsors Who Support Pheasants Forever!
Coming In May!!
Pikes Peak Chapter of the Mule Deer Foundation presents
“M. U. L. E. Y. Kids’ Day”
Saturday May 10th, 2014
9:00 am – 3:30 pm
At Rocky Mountain Roosters
Congratulations to Bob Keyser of Littleton, Co
WINNNER of the Polaris Sportsman 850 H.D. Camo
Winner Bill Keyser (center R), with Pikes Peak PF President Dale Merritt (far R), Grand Prix Motor Sports owner Bill Comegys (center L), Joe McCreary (far L) Pikes Peak PF Youth Activities
Special Thanks to Grand Prix Motor Sports owner Bill Comegys & his staff!!
The 2013 Pikes Peak Pheasant/Quail Forever Youth Outreach and Chukar Hunts on Sunday was a great success!!
Pikes Peak Chapter PF volunteer & a very excited youth!
How does your dog food rate? Click Here
2012 Pikes Peak Pheasants Forever Youth Hunt!
We had 40 kids who got to enjoy the thrill of upland hunting, archery & sporting clays. For many it was their first time with a gun!
In order to further refine our communications process, please check your spam, junk and inbox on email addresses you have provided, look for an email via "Constant Contact" and give us feedback. Also, please encourage friends to provide an email address for primary contact which keeps our administrative costs down. We'll work to avoid sending spam.
Our Chapter meets the 2nd Tuesday of every month EXCEPT May, June, August & September at 6:30 PM. at the CDOW Training Classroom in the back of the building at 4255 Sinton Rd., Colorado Springs, CO 80907. Click here for map to CDOW location. Always check here a few days prior to the meeting or check your email for updates.
The Pikes Peak Pheasants Forever chapter was founded in 1993 and is affiliated with the national Pheasants Forever / Quail Forever organization and the Colorado State Pheasants Forever organizations. Chapter 247 is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado serving approximately 300 members from El Paso and surrounding counties.
Pheasants Forever Inc. Pikes Peak Chapter 247
P.O. Box 76750
Colorado Springs, CO 80970
Pheasants Forever, Inc is a 501(c)(3) Organization